Okçular Lodge is thought to have been constructed by II Bayezid at the end of the 15th century or at the beginning of 16th century. Even if the lodge, which can be considered as a sport complex in a sense, is assumed to have had a minaret constructed in 1518 during Sultan II. Bayezid, this kind of minaret is not seen in the drawings by Matrakçı.
Okçular Lodge is a construction cluster consisting of several constructions such as Kasr-ı Humayun or Sheik Room, masjid, kitchen, and storehouse. According to the sources, it has been specified that all constructions have single floor excluding Hunkar Kasri. A minaret was added to the construction in 1771 by Ebubekir Ağa. The construction cluster which went through a complete repair upon the order of II. Mahmud in 1819 was ruined because of some reasons and only the mausoleum and minaret reached to the period before the restoration.
Modern construction and restoration methods were used together and the reconstruction of Okçular Lodge was performed within the scope of the restoration works. The lodge consists of five main parts such as Hunkar Kasri, conference hall, museum, library and masjid. An area where archery training will be provided in the construction of which practice area was reconstructed. It serves as Archery Foundation currently.